Todays requirements in the organisation of OT networks are more and more influenced by the risk of cyber security attacks to the automation devices. This seems to be complicated but it is not. We’ll show in the presentation how intuitive it is to protect your OT network before cyber security attacks and+F10 parts: The general introduction on power point is followed by a live demonstration.
- How to get a holistic overview to of the OT network within one day
- How to show a daily actual status of the OT network
- How to protect the OT and alarm in case of attacks
- How to reduce my cost with the implementation of cyber security
- How does the risk management opitmizes my actual plant layout