WWTP Liebenwalde: The WWTP Liebenwalde had extremely poor efficient values and very poor efficiency. With 80% funding program, the WWTP Liebenwalde become one of the most energy-efficient plant in Germany.
AERprogress Condition Monitoring: Machines and components are used with varying degrees of intensity. Their degree of wear and tear is correspondingly differentiated. Usage-based maintenance precisely takes these differences into account and analyses the maintenance intervals required on an individual and usage-based basis. It aims to maximize the service life of equipment by permanently recording and evaluating the condition of the machine.
- 47% energy savings by 42% capacity increase
- 80% funding of the planned investment costs
- Solar power 130 kWh/year
- Top value of 17 kWh/(p.e/year)
- Winner of German ENSI Award 2021
AERprogress Condition Monitoring:
- Online monitoring of the health status of wear parts
- Economic replacement of wear parts
- Up to 20% maintenance cost savings