This online seminar firstly gives an overview of the legal requirements of measuring systems for liquids other than water, i.e. crude oil or refined products. The OIML R117 and European Measuring Instruments Directive (MID) as well other region specific requirements (e.g. API for North America) will be explaine. Furthermore, all other basics, such as accuracy classes, relevant components of a measuring system, etc. will be explained.
- Understand requirements for measuring systems
- different accuracy classes and where to which application they apply for
- Which metrological relevant components are relevant for i.e. for full hose systems and empty hose systems?
- Get an overview of the different Modules (B, F, D,G,H1) of the MID (Europe)
- … as well as of the modules acc. to API (North- and South America + MEA), presented by US presenter
- Understand the details of different types Label & Declaration of Conformity