In the food industry, special process requirements and strict hygienic and legal regulations apply. Liquids with solid content or entrained gas need to be measured precisely despite changes in viscosity and sensitive temperature conditions.
Modern technologies face challenges like the deficits of two phase flow conditions, revealing big potential for process optimization and reduction of losses.
In this online-seminar, we take the production of chocolate as an example to present the benefits of the latest technological developments for users in the food and beverage industry. These benefits include:
- High accuracy flow measurement and precise dosing and filling
- Continuous level measurement of liquids in small and narrow tanks with internal obstructions like agitators
- Point level detection of tough, pasty or highly adhesive media
- Density and concentration measurement of liquids
- Learn the benefits of innovative measurement technology in confectionary production
- Learn how to measure liquids with solid content, entrained gas and high viscosity
- Discover how to measure mass inline and real-time in process piping as opposed to on a weigh scale or on load cells
- Learn more about the solutions and measurement instrumentation of KROHNE for process optimization in the food and beverage production