The use of available „waste“ heat is the main reason for significant efficiency improvments in power generation. Instrumentation within projects of the European energy efficiency regulation need to comply with the measuring instruments directive MID. Get a better understanding of the MID and its implementation in the member states and learn about heat metering according to MI-004 illustrated by a pracical project example.
- Get a general understanding of the measuring instruments directive and the local implementation in the EU member states
- Understand the applicability of the MID to the related measuring points in CHP projects
- Learn the fundamentals of applying heat meters in accordance with MI-004
- Get to know the different components and instrument technologies and limitations
- Presentation of a real project example