In most of the onshore oil field the collection of data is realized by employees driving around in the oil fields making notes about flow, pressure, temperature and more on their clipboards bringing it together later manually in Excel Sheets. In times of low crude oil prices reducing costs and increasing efficiency – mainly upstream is of the essence. One way of doing this is digitalization of oil fields which means data logging on well pads and bringing data of complete oil fields together by means of wireless solutions. In addition to monitoring – units in the oil field can be controlled such as emergency shutdowns devices as well as injection pumps.
- What does digital oilfield mean
- What are the key components of this solution and what are the advantages of the Phoenix Contact products
- What are the tasks of such a system
- How does such a solution look like
- What are the key benefits